dinsdag 6 maart 2012

Swirl-A-Palooza part 2

Just a quick post today, since I have to get busy with a new card for Swirlydoos Card Adventure. Tiffany had created a birdhouse tut for us. I din't had a birdhouse on hand, so I created my own house.
I had LOTS of match sticks left from my Blending Foam Storage Binder, so I used them to create the windows. Added some Puffy paint for texture.
This fence was also created using match sticks and believe me, that was a heck of a job!!!! lol.
Vicky made a Peony tutorial, and I really tried my very best, but they didn't came out the way I wanted.
These are made of water color paper.
And these were made using the cheaper cardstock and PP.

Then my last project.... Rae made an AWESOME mini using Prima packaging.
I couldn't get to all my saved packaging, but made my pages from a previous Swirlydoos kit.
Frontcover:
I did some masking and misting and made some tuck in flaps here and there.
After some misting I flipped my Glimmer screen over and stamped with it.
I think that this was the fastest mini I ever did. I'm going to add pictures of my February projects (pocket size) because this February was a special (projects wise) month. I did my first video tutorial.. lol So I want to journal a bit about it.

I better get going, cause the Swirly savages are awaiting something from me today.

Have a great day everyone.

hugs,
Paulien

7 opmerkingen:

♥ Danielle ♥ zei

Heeeee,wat heb je een lief vogelhuisje gemaakt....ziet er leuk uit hoor....en je bloemen zijn toch mooi gelukt juist,ik vind in ieder geval van wel....maar ja!
Lieve groetjes van mij ♥

Jolaine Frias zei

So beautiful! Love the vintage flare to it!

Romy zei

Oh wauw, dat mini album...geweldig gewoon! Wat zijn die bloemen gaaf geworden! En ook het huisje is superleuk.

cvanholstein zei

Je mini is mijn favoriet!
leuk dat je 'm zonder foto's laat zien, dan is je werk beter te bekijken.
Errug mooi!
xxx, C

Lisa zei

Paulien your work is just amazing!!! What a beautiful job you have done on all your projects!!!

ingrid zei

wow!!! all of your last creations are just GORGEOUS!!!!!! xxx

Amy 29 zei

Jeetje wat een gave bloemen zeg!!!!
thanks for sharing......
groetjes Amy :)