vrijdag 5 augustus 2011

Reveal day @ SWIRLYDOOS

Today is reveal day and Let me tell ya.....
Krissy released an amazing kit.
Click here to take a peek.

We are also having another blog hop.
To participate in the blog hop (with an AMAZING PRIZE)
please go HERE


I still am waiting for my kit to arrive, so I can't show you
anything yet. The DT did an awesome job with this month's kit. You can see for yourself in the Swirlydoos-Gallery.

Don't forget to participate in the Blog-Hop to have a change
on winning an ***A M A Z I N G*** prize!!!!

hugs,
Paulien

4 opmerkingen:

Romy zei

I totally agree: this kit looks amazing. I can hardly wait to see what gorgeous creations you'll make with it:)

Linda Pekrul zei

Aw. I was looking forward to seeing your designs. Too bad your kit hasn't arrived yet! Not to worry, I'll be back later because I know you're going to come up with something beautiful!

Bellaidea zei

Thanks for having such a nice blog, best regards!

diana zei

it's a awesome kit.

just love the coulors in it.