zondag 14 augustus 2011

From Camp

A quick post from me, from my camping spot.
My Swirlydoos kit came in after reveal day and I managed to create a few pages with it, and of course my tutorial card.
I hope to get some more time to create a few more cause I gotta say that Krissy's kits are simply JAM PACKED!!!!! with lots and lots of amazing stuff.
here's my first page:
and my second page:
Our daughter, Ashley is going to be 18 in November and then she is allowed to start drivers lessons. While we were in a Theme park called Mondo Verde, we arrived to the Bumper Cars attraction and told her.... Show us what you've got. It was obvious she needs lots of practice...lol.

my 3rd page:
and my 4th page:
and here's the card I did for this month's card tutorial:
Hope you'll give it a try. I'd love to see your finished cards!!!!

Keep an eye on the Swirlydoos Blog, cause there's something coming up reall soon!!!!!!

Have a lovely sunday.

hugs,
Paulien









5 opmerkingen:

sweetest design zei

wow looks great what you made!

Gybogi zei

I think I like your test driving LO the most, lilac is a great color! :)
hugs,Rózsa

Gabrielle Pollacco zei

Gorgeous work Paulien, I can't believe the beautiful things you can create from your campsite! Looks like you are having a blast hon!

Gabi xx

Corine van der Zee zei

Wat een prachtige LO's!!! Vind je kaartje ook helemaal top!

Liefs en fijn weekend,

Corine

Tracey zei

OMG you have done some gorgeous work with this kit hon, I love the photo of Megan at the waterfall, the colours of the layout are stunning, all of them are utterly beautiful though I couldnt pick a fave. BTW Kees is looking great hon, tell him well done from me xxx